Vollzeit / Full time
IT und Telekommunikation / Information Technology, Telecommunications
Beschreibung des Jobangebots / Job Description
HPC Service Management
Lead, HPC Service Management
Infrastructure – HPNon-Stop Lead Service Management
Bachelor of Engineering / Technology / Science
Overall Experience (in yrs.)
8 – 10 years
Technical skills (Required - Mandatory)
Should have managed small to medium teams delivering/managing IT operations. Should be hands-on in terms of technology. Should have an understanding of processes and quality aspects
Knowledge of IT asset management, incident/request management, problem management, change/release management, Availability and capacity management.
Good understanding on VM, OS, Network, storage and general datacenter technologies.
Strong experience HP NonStop/Safeguard/Xypro operating system
Capacity Planning and Performance management of the Guardian/OSS operating systems
Technical skills (Required - Nice to have)
Hands-on experience in one of the Automation Platforms (SaltStack, Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
Language skills needed
· Should be a team player
· Building collaborative partnership – by interactive regularly with key influencers within and outside organization.
· Deep experience Customer Handling and stakeholder management.
· Ability to handle escalations, be a trusted advisor for the customer and work closely with customers in defining solutions
· Ability to drive Service Improvement programs and drive service quality improvements.
· Familiarty with working on small proposals, billing and charging topics
· Understanding of service level management process, related agreements – SLA/OLA and workflow steps.
· Analytical ability
· Business acumen
· Knowledge of capacity management process.
Area of responsibilities
· Provide N-level support for HP NonStop/Safeguard/Xypro operating system. This will include release updates, patching, maintenance, troubleshooting of error logs, etc
· Install and configure application monitoring and analytics tools.
· Implement the log analytic tools and provide right analytics to customers
· Proactive problem management - providing solutions to technical and operational issues.
· Responsible to build and implement security guidelines.
· Running the service operations in close cooperation with other IT process owners and service owners.
· Automate regular activities
· Implement the changes one various environments and support go-live activities.
· Responsible to auditing incidents, changes and problem requests and providing feedback to team.
· Responsible for SLAs / KPIs and service quality
· Prioritizing the team activities and changes.
· Responsible to bring service improvement ideas and to implement in service
· Providing technical consultation to customers and service teams on various technologies used in middleware service and integration components.
· Service definition, scoping and policy formulation: provide inputs to data center in order to design a scalable and robust architecture.
· Admin model, work-flow, monitoring and reporting framework: provide inputs in order to ensure that service deliverables are met with as defined in the SLA.
· Technology Resources – Hardware, software, data communication, consumables and services: Initiate procurements based on BOM provided by the service teams in order to ensure timely delivery of components or systems.
· Capacity Management: monitor and review capacity metrics and present to location manager in order to ensure services are delivered within the defined thresholds set in the capacity management plan
· Service management plan: implement the plan in the DC in compliance with the guidelines in order to ensure that the required service management processes are implemented as per scope of service.
· Service level management and service reporting: monitor and report on IT services SLAs in order to maintain and improve service quality. Review DC support and operations effectively in order to achieve service level compliance.
· Supplier management: Review performance with vendor managers and DC and present to location manager in order to ensure vendor meets compliance levels.
· User communication and updates: Communicate IT service policies and processes, service availability, service reporting.
· Configuration management: Maintain accurate configuration information in
order to ensure the data accuracy of IT services components and related infrastructure in the location.