Infrastructure - Linux L1L2
Bachelor of Engineering / Technology / Science
Overall Experience (in yrs.)
2 - 3 Yrs.
Technical skills (Required - Mandatory)
SuSE Linux, Redhat Linux
Technical skills (Required - Nice to have)
· Knowledge on other Linux Flavors
· Good hands-on experience in Linux Administration
· Experience on LVM Filesystem Administration, Kernel Tuning, RAID Configuration, OS Hardening, and all parts of System configuration and management
· Basic awareness of SAP, Database, Applications, Storage & Backup from a Server Administration perspective
Language skills needed
Should be able to work with colleagues from different cultures
· Experience in running operations with ITIL processes / ITIL certified.
· Flexibility to work in 24x7 support & On-call models
· Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
· Good verbal and customer handling skills over phone (service desk function)
· Strong Business Communication skills
· Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies such as backup, storage, database, middleware etc. at L1 and scale up quickly.
Area of responsibilities
· Expected to perform various Server Administration activities and handle escalated requests from the Service desk personnel
· Expected to play Level 1/Level 2 role for infrastructure Administration, Incident and change management for the Service
· Configure Hardware and Peripherals, Services, Settings, Kernel, Storage, Network, etc.
· Perform File system administrations, Upgrades and Patching
· Knowledge sharing and preparing standard operating procedures for team
· Perform Installation of Software and Packages
· Perform intermediate troubleshooting and diagnosis as well as root cause analysis and work on Problem Management
· Contribution to automation by analyzing repeated tasks and transform to automated tasks there by reducing manual effort
· Perform analysis of repeated incidents and come up solutions that help in preventing such incidents
247GLOBALRECRUIT is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide. Our aim is to help our clients to “GET RIGHT PERSON FOR RIGHT JOB” in time.