Vollzeit / Full time
IT und Telekommunikation / Information Technology, Telecommunications
Beschreibung des Jobangebots / Job Description
JD_ITSM_ServiceNow Architect Germany || T1810
Bachelor of Engineering / Technology / Science
Overall Experience (in yrs.)
Technical skills (Required - Mandatory)
ServiceNow ITSM ( inclusive of Asset & Configuration Management) , ITOM , HAM/SAM/ Integrations, SaaS, Open Source solutions
At least 2 ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certifications
Expert Proficiency of working with ServiceNow platform for Global Customers
Design Frameworks and Methodologies; Non Functional Requirements Architecture definition, design and development tools
Scripting, COTS , TMF standards like SID, eTOM, TAM
Service Now Implementation Specialist, ITIL V3
Technical skills (Required - Nice to have)
Language skills needed
Lead a team 10-15 Senior Developers/Developers
· Experience in running operations with ITIL processes / ITIL certified.
· Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
· Excellent in Verbal, written communication.
· Creative thinking in implementing Service improvements (automation, incident reduction, etc.).
· Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
· Experienced in running operations following ITIL processes.
· Experienced in writing RFPs solutions and presentations during client visits.
· Experience with leading a geographically separated customers and onshore/offshore teams
· Cross functional Knowledge on matters that require coordination across organization and collaborates well with other groups, voluntarily shares information.
Area of responsibilities
· Interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the ServiceNow Implementation Methodology including requirements elicitation, architecture definition and design, solution implementation and roll out.
· Evaluate multiple products for compliance across Enterprise Service Management and suggest best solution, products, architectures meeting the guiding principles of Greenfield, Cloud based, mobile first and zero customization.
· define, plan and develop solutions, frameworks, IPs etc. around ServiceNow and Service Management Domain.
· Evangelize the usage of reusable frameworks and artifacts; create knowledge
/certification artifacts and evaluation criteria guide.
· Guide the team technically and work closely with offshore team acting as a communication medium between the client and offshore. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
· Review architectural decisions, architecture solution, re-engineering architectures to meet project requirements.Ability & Experience to define at an architectural ( in consultation with Architects ) and design level of detail, technical solutions aligned with business problems.