Position MSSQL Administrator
Availability From At the Earliest
Experience 10-12 Years
Work Location Stuttgart, Germany
Job Responsibilities • Responsible for DB architecture and design for 24x7x365 global operation
• Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
• Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
• Build and Administer Microsoft FCI & AOAG Cluster solutions.
• Knowledge of Windows & AD
• ITIL V3 Understanding, Related documentation
247GLOBALRECRUIT is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide. Our aim is to help our clients to “GET RIGHT PERSON FOR RIGHT JOB” in time.